Bev

Friday, January 8, 2010

Program is on course, of course.

Drove into town and walked/ran from there to take advantage of streetlights. Didn’t have as much time as I wanted, because got a late start, but 45 minutes was good. Still just meandering around. Discipline is firming up. And I’ve actually been spotted by people who didn’t point and stare or turn into pillars of salt. I stopped for breakfast at a convenience store on my way home. Noticed that instead of working up an appetite, I’m starting to naturally gravitate toward healthier food in smaller portions. Snickers with almonds. I didn’t buy it; I just gravitated.

I have not weighed yet. But I did get to the gym at lunchtime. (Friday night is date night.) The gym schedule is proving to be problematic. I have to figure out a routine that I can get my mitts around. Baby steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment